This page is a compilation of my goals, including the past and present. Please read this disclaimer before proceeding.
I try to update my goals every month, and usually update on my progress during the month. (Though I am human and sometimes forget!) My monthly goals are August 2011-present and my New Year’s Resolutions are just from 2012 so far.
My Current Goals
- Commit to running 100%.
- Get the “perfect” abs.
- Don’t be sick all the time.
- Become more approachable and friendly.
- Get back on track with drinking enough water each day.
- Go to bed at a reasonable time, using sleepyti.me to help.
- Stop texting in bed.
- Become more credible by accepting the things I do wrong instead of avoiding them.
- Stop being a victim and forget about what “people” think; be strong.
- Completely eliminate procrastination… and just do it!
- Keep focus on what’s important.
- Be happy, and regain the positivity I usually have.
- Workout 6 days a week, like I used to.
- Start working out in the morning.
- Start Drew’s workout regime.
- Start running again.
- No sweets or junk.
- Get back to drinking 64oz of water a day.
- Stay on a constant sleep schedule.
- Start Insanity.
- Pass all of my exams.
NOTE: Currently editing. Soon I will post a recap of my summer, a schpeal about how my New Year’s Resolutions are going, and then post some brand new goals… College goals! Woohoo! Can’t wait. :)