Banana Face Mask
Have some ripe bananas around the house and don’t feel like baking with them? Use them on your face! This is great for oily skin!
- 1 ripened banana (doesn’t have to be ripe, but it works better)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Lemon juice
- Mix the banana and honey together.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply to face for 15 minutes before rinsing with a cool washcloth or a steaming warm washcloth.
- Pat face dry with a clean towel.
Store in the fridge for no more than a week!
- pandapwnage likes this
- delicate-anddainty likes this
- drainingthemainvein likes this
- Show more notes