Put a clean towel over your pillow each night. That’s it. Obviously you have to put effort into your skincare routine, but by doing this your face won’t be all over a dirty pillow while you sleep. I mean, let’s be honest… How often do you remember to wash your sheets? Probably not as much as you should.
Doing this will not cure acne by any means, but it will prevent those spontaneous breakouts we all know and love.
Posted on Monday, 2 April
Tagged as: skin skin care acne beauty
- healthyhamburger reblogged this from healthylivingforyou and added:
- waycoolhacky likes this
- thin-healthy-strong likes this
- fashion-is-the-illusion likes this
- lllatsyrc likes this
- bickaboom likes this
- marissadee likes this
- weedingwall said: Another easy solution is to buy a lot of pillow cases! I typically try to change mine every 3 days unless I went to bed without washing my hair first (then I change it the next night!).
- s-kully likes this
- radical-indigo reblogged this from healthylivingforyou
- ninademetra said: i just sleep with four pillows (queen size bed… two pillows on each side haha) every other day i switch sides of a pillow, and every four days i swap out to a new pillow. wash my sheets just about every other week. works the same :)
- fraiche-et-forte likes this
- ninademetra likes this
- drinkmygypsytears likes this
- heyimcarls likes this
- healthylivingforyou posted this