To prepare, crush the fruit you want to incorporate (kiwi, mango, cherries, limes, watermelon, etc) with some homemade lemonade, for example following this basic recipe (use splenda instead of sugar). Then fill your bucket with the mixture and freeze.
When ready, add these cubes to your lemonade and enjoy new flavours.
- work-long-and-hard likes this
- slim-body reblogged this from getfit4me
- harrypotterandkate reblogged this from thefitty
- new-andimproved-me likes this
- mandita89 likes this
- carcinogencandy reblogged this from losing-every-extra-pound and added:
Ooh. Trying this.
- keepcalmanddoodleon reblogged this from recycledfrockery
- Show more notes