Happy music monday! Enjoy this playlist from beccaliving. :)
Have you gotten tiered of the same old same old music they play on the radio, or at the gym, or even from your own music collection to pump yourself up for your run or workout? Well whether you have never listened to K-Pop music before or are huge fan. Give this music a chance to change up your workout mix. You will be surprised how motivating I can be. Feel free to reblog with other K-Pop songs you like for workouts : ) Much thanks so much to Popular-K for helping me make this playlist. If you like k-pop or want to see more after hearing this music its a must to follow her : )
1. Mama - Exo-K
20. 2NE1 - Scream
21. f(x) - Nu Abo Nu
24. Big Bang - Lies
I know some of these songs! My sister is into Korea and we’ve had numerous Korean exchange students.
An hour long mix of all female pop songs for a STRONGER workout.
1. Beyonce - Run The World (Girls) (SAINT Remix)
2. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor (CCW Club Mix)
3. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go (Justin Sane Remix)
4. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On
5. Katy Perry - Part Of Me (Justin Sane Remix)
6. Adele - Rumor Has It (Joe Maz Remix)
7. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (Jyvhouse Remix)
8. Jessie J - Domino (Justin Sane Remix)
9. Nicole Scherzinger - Don’t Hold Your Breath (Kat Crazy Remix)
10. Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory (Mikael Wills & Justin Sane Remix)
11. Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Cazzette Bootleg)
12. Rihanna - We Found Love (Reidiculous Remix)
13. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe (Reidiculous Remix)
14. Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (Davi Dee Mix)
This is fantastic! I’ll add this to my music page.
(Source: steadymixes.com / steadymixes7)
Freshly downloaded tracks. Most are available for download on SoundCloud. Click to zoom in. Enjoy!
Check out all the awesome playlists Women’s Health has to offer! Yoga/pilates, sexy tunes for the bedroom, the ultimate spinning playlist, and much more!
My workout playlist.
The highlighted song is my faveeeee for working out haha.
Yeah. Ever since I got my new phone with the Pandora app I just haven’t been using my iPod that much. My next phone should just be an iPhone, haha. I lost my ear buds, so I have to use my Skull Candy headphones. They’re good, but bulky haha. Currently my iPod is just in my laptop bag… Not even my iHome…
Posted this because I was stalking Becca’s playlists. Haha.