Just as a gardener must tend his or her plot, keeping out the weeds, you must tend the garden of your mind, weeding out the thoughts of lack, limitation and negativity. You must nurture and tend the thoughts of happiness, success and purpose.Randy Gage
Posts tagged ‘positivity’
Gotta paper to finish… — Treat Life Like a Game
A lot of people in my class are complaining about this really simple paper we were assigned a couple weeks ago on twitter. I just don’t get it. For me, especially since I love bio, it’s really easy and not nerve-racking to write. But even if I weren’t good at bio…
I think everyone should treat life like a game, to a certain extent. The way I see it, if you have to do something it’s better to make it fun than to complain about it. As long as you have clear sight of your goals and keep trying to “level up” in life, you’ll be set. Having fun while getting work done gives you the satisfying feeling of both accomplishment and just plain happiness.
Is it possible to enjoy life… too much?
Sigh. Nothing most people would think is super incredible has happened to me recently. But I’ve acquired a delicious savor for life. Just how wonderful it really is. :)
It’s all about positivity.
Live your life being funny, kind, and positive.
Most people will appreciate your efforts.
Today is gonna be a good day. Why? Because I said so.
I’m pumped up. Why? Because APs are over in a month. You’d think that would make me nervous (and it kinda does), but in one month I’m basically free. There’s prom. And for the next two years after that my life is guaranteed to be pure joy since I’ll be with Drewy all the time and not my dysfunctional family. Graduation is in two months, and after that I’m really free. And in three months I’ll turn 18. Could I be more free? I guess. But that’s pretty awesome, still.
I feel really inspired. Why? Because I keep seeing some sexy fitspo pics here on Tumblr that make me wanna work harder. Yeah, I’m injured. But not in a way that I’m helpless.
Good day starting now. (Because I said so.)
Doesn’t it irk you when people…?
- Assume you’re being sarcastic or rude because they don’t like you for some silly reason?
- Can’t be wrong?
- Don’t have open minds?
I just don’t understand why people think so negatively. If you just try to make things seems positive… You’ll be positive.
Fights and bad relationships aren’t a result of positive feelings, you know. Everything is better when you’re positive.
How could I possibly know that? Because I used to be really negative. Like that. Trust me, if you swallow that tiny bit your pride more people will like and respect you. And really, it’s not that much pride to swallow.
Ten Suggestions for a Brighter Future
By Barbara Cage
- Realize that life isn’t always fair. Accept what you must, and change what you can.
- Think before you act. A moment of carelessness or anger can cause years of anguish and regret.
- Look for the beauty in life, in people, in nature, and in yourself.
- Appreciate what you have: the people, the opportunities, the material possessions.
- Make the effort to have fun: it’s a great way to bond with others, and it makes some of the best memories.
- Set aside some time for yourself. Do something you enjoy without feeling even a little guilty.
- Accept others without judgement. Everyone is unique, and it’s okay to be different.
- Forgive. Bitterness and resentment hurt you more than the person you direct them at.
- Learn. Open your mind to new ideas and activities, and don’t be afraid to try.
- Dream. Make plans, believe in yourself, and go for what you want.
May each new day bring a feeling of excitement, joy, and a wonderful sense of expectation. Expect the best, and you’ll get it.Regina Hill
And before I head off…
Things that say, “You’re not ugly, society is!" upset me. There’s just soo much negativity around it. First in the girl that calls herself ugly, second in the person calling society ugly.
NEGATIVE + NEGATIVE = A GREATER NEGATIVE
I try to live my life in a very positive way. I know not everything is great in life, but I try to let go and move on from the bad things. Holding on to it and grieving over it forever and ever won’t change anything, you have to change yourself.
Just a thought.
Don’t keep the past in your mind. Don’t stress over the future. Because if you’re too worried about what has already happened and what might happen, you can’t focus on what’s right in front of you. The present is what makes the future and what helps you move on from the past.(via heartsandpurses)